Jungle Gym Kingdom 2 Pack Swings Seats Heavy Duty 66" Chain Plastic Coated - Playground Swing Set Accessories Replacement Snap Hooks (Blue)

  • Snap Hooks are included for your convenience
  • FUN outdoors for kids, friends and adults enjoy your new swing set accessory parts or replacement swings belts on the backyard play ground, a must have home DIY outside wooden swingset or porch attachment with carabiners included!
  • SAFE comfortable swing seat is copolymer plastic with grommets | Seat - blue | Chain - yellow
  • 2 FULLY ASSEMBLED sling swings with connected 66" Long 2/0 zinc-plated chains 30" yellow plastisol coating specifically designed not to pinch little fingers; Seat is 27" x 5.5"
  • Not intended for commercial grade use | Designed for residential use | Weight Limit: 300 lbs | Attaches easily to Jungle Gym Kingdom Swing Hangers (Sold Separately)

High quality product. Feels like you’re on a park swing. This will last easily my daughters childhood. Ps: I build the playground from scratch and I’m proud of it!

These are great replacement swings!! Easy to click and screw chain hoop to the top of the existing swing set holder.... The plastics on the first 2ft(?) is a great assets so their fingers don t get stuck. My son is 5'11" 150 lbs and his friend is 6'4" and weighs 275 and we haven't had any problems...

My 13 yr old son requires a lot of vestibular stimulation and LOVES swings. He’s a growing boy- 6’1” 160 lbs, but these swings fit him just right. We built a commercial size/style swing set that’s 12’ tall, so we did have to add more chain, but the gauge of chain at the hardware store that best matched the ones on the swing we’re rated for 600 lbs, which says a lot about the quality of the materials used on the swing. Plastic coating on the chains is stout and the saddle is bomber. Very pleased with the heavy build of everything as my son would quickly wear out lighter weight products.

I am thrilled with these swings. They replaced 2 plastic swings that had cracked due to the sun and weather. These swings are well made and very heavy duty. I love that the chains are individually coated, as opposed to having a plastic sheath over them that later cracked like my old swings. All I can say is that I wish I had purchased these swings sooner.

We built our own swing in between two trees. These two swings were perfect for the job. I did have to run to Home Depot and buy a few i-hooks/screws. Easy application and I love the thick plastic that comes as an overlay where the kid’s hands go while swinging.

Great product & very good quality! My girls previous swings would dig into their hips, but these swings are longer like the ones at the public park. Love the protective cover over the chains too. Comes with everything needed & already assembled. 2nd product I have purchased from this company & so far I am highly impressed.

Super heavy duty swings with coated chains (yay! no tangled long hair for kiddos!) and really heavy duty locking snaps at the top (which we don't need for swing set but will be saving for later use). Would definitely recommend!

I ordered the Jungle Gym Kingdom 2 Pack Swings Seats with Heavy Duty 66" Plastic Coated Chains for a swing set I was building for my grandchildren. The package arrived promptly and was exactly what I was hoping for. My middle granddaughter (5-year old) assisted in opening the package and immediately knew what they were. She was so excited she wanted me to hang them from a tree that day. Of course that's not what happened. I completed construction of the set that weekend and all three have been doing their best to wear them out. I was very pleased with the quality of the seats and thought the price to be more than fair. I especially like the plastic coating on the chains and I must say that it has proven very durable so far, even with the children twisting the chains. The description says the chains are 66" and they may be, but my top beam is 7' off the ground and with the seat included I needed to take up almost a foot of chain to get 14" of ground clearance. I hung the seats from the top beam with a set of swing hangers using the snap hooks that came with the seats. In all the set turned out quite nice at least my grandchildren seem to think so. Next we intend to add a slide. I guess the Reader's Digest version is that they exceeded all expectations.

As far as these go they are great , shipped fast , appear to have quality build , only time tells for sure but these are as good as they get , I will buy more as I need , you cant go wrong with these, second set will be put to test I have set them up at out mission base in Barahona Dominican Republic where 50 kids a day will use them extensively they will put anything to the real test so if they survive there they will make it anywhere

These are great! These swings have given new like to my old swing set. Our swing set is about 12 years old. Swings were rusty at the top. I was asking my husband to replace chains (not easy) I gave up and decided to order new swings. I’m not kidding my 13 year old and 9 year old have been swinging NON Stop since instilled. The best money I spent recently. I’m now looking to replace glider, only slightly more expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cách làm sốt caramel bơ

Candle Making Kit, DIY Candles Craft Tools,1pcs Candle Make Pouring Pot,50pcs Candle Wicks, 50pcs Candle Wicks Sticker and 2pcs 3-Hole Candle Wicks Holder

Daily Aries Horoscope March 26 (26/03)